All the way to America

We all made it through immigration, so now I'm back "home."  It's strange being here where everything is so familiar

Regarding my previous post, I realized that I am still carrying way more than I need.  We didn't use the spare outfit but I still think it was a good thing to have.  I didn't use the blanket at all -- for the third time in a row.  Airplane blankets work fine, and you don't have to jam them back into the bag at the end of the flight.  I didn't take a towel after all, but I did bring a washcloth and a shawl which was good to put on the changing tables.  Halfway through the flight, I forgot to take the shawl to the toilet with us, so I used the Ergo carrier.  That was much handier.  

For the next flight, we'll pack even less.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spanische Windtorte

Transatlantic Baby